Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008

2008 - RHYTHM FEET


Frankie Taro with Ivan Gregory & the Bluenotes: Susy Ann Carroll (Wild Red) Pegues with Ray & Red and the Bi-Stones: Rhythm Feet Bob Osburn: Baby Lou Don Hopkins: Little Miss Pretty / There’s No Way To Treat Your Girl Dick Mason [Music By The High Fives]: Cool Cats Gary Shelton: My Hero Al Turnage & the Turnpikes: Hollywood Rock Mondo: Red Lips Ray Burden with Wayne Johnson On Guitar: Sweet Lou From Lou Robin Lee & the Lavenders: Pretty Patti Houston & Dorsey: Green Door Mackey Beers & The Rockitts: Lorie Lee Jay Haggard with Jubileers Band: I Want You Now Honey Doll / I Will Ask, I Will Plead Gary & the Detonators: I Want Dance The Rhythm Addicts [Vocal By Carl Frey]: If You’re Square / Hey Whatcha Say Baby Donnie Dean [Accompanied By The ‘D’ Notes]: Frankie & Johnny Johnny Gosey: I Lost My Baby Johnny Redd: Rockin’ With Ruby Joe The Shaker & the Playboys: You Pretty Baby Doyle Madden with Merl Lindsay’s Oklahoma Nightriders: Gonna Learn To Rock Angie Garcia: Hi Yo Silver Tiny Lyman & his Jukes: Mary Jane The Thunderbirds: Flying Saucers Gus Colletti: At The Rock & Roll Party The Spirals: Baby? You Just Wait Herb & Rex with Harlan County Trio [Vocal Herb Smith]: Baby Don’t Leave Me Wally Biniak: Weekend Girl

Keine Kommentare: