Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009

2009 - DIRTY FEELING


Rudy “Tutti” Grayzell: Duck Tail The Valiants with Jim Bing: Mutha The Creep: I’m Wise / Betty Lou’s Got A New Tattoo Danny Ezba: Dirty, Dirty Feeling Don Martin: Everybody’s Got A Girl (But Me) Al Casey: If I Told You The Tampellas: I Love Girls D. G. Williams & the Delta Raiders: Night Time Honk The Rocks: Terri Victor: Stop A Knockin’ The Fabulous Wanderers: I’m A Road Runner The Passions: Mercy, Little Baby Doug Bowles: Shake Loose The Trend-Els: Don’t You Hear Me Calling Baby Gene Morris & the Pages: Lovin’ Honey The Little Boppers: Chattanooga Drummer Man Rudy Dozier [Featuring Vince Tamburo]: Wicked Adrian Lloyd with Adrian & the Sunsets: Justine The Jet Tones: Henry The Starlighters: Wicked Ruby / Cindy Lee Larry O’Keefe: Rolling Stone Freddie Fender: Mean Woman Gene Davis: I’ve Had It, I’m Through The Thunder Rocks: What’s The Word The Fabulous Swing Tones: Jimbo Twist Hasil Adkins & his One Man Band: Ducken

Keine Kommentare: