Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

2011 - RUMBLE ROCK


Buddy Miller & the Rockin’ Ramblers: Honey Baby Rob Barran: Tom Tom Rock The Nite Rockers [Vocal By Dave Morrison]: Little Mama Ronnie Wilson with Jerry Woodard & the Co’s: You Love That Guitar Better Than Me Ron Berry: My Only You / I Want You Danny Diamond & the Rubies: Rhythm In My Bones Kenny Owens: Frog Man Hop Skip Cody: Feets Too Big Royce Porter with the Kounts: Good Time Harold McKinnon: Little Jump Point / You Don’t Love Me Baby The Rock’n Rebs [Vocal By Ken Adams]: Grandpa Rock Stan Gunn & the Country Hepcats: Baby Sitter Boogie Buddy Kay & the Casuals: The Unlucky Lover The Rock-Its [Vocal by Ralph Robbins]: Don’t Stop Don’t Stop Smilin’ Jack Belveal [Music By Sandy Stanton’s Panics]: I Ain’t Nothin’ But A Houndog (With A Rocket On My Tail) Telli W. Mils (The Fat Cat): Ain’t Goin’ Home J. Elvin: Charlotte Artie Dillon: In My Teens Bobby Lowell & the Rock-A-Boogie Boys: Um Baby, Baby Bob Callaway: Tick Tock Gilbert Headley: I Tried To Be Fair The Five Sparks: Little Bo Peep Ray Clark & the Demons: Little Betty Twist Sonny Geno & the Cut Ups: Rumble Rock The Rock’n Ravens: Hot Snatch Doug Bowman & the Road Runners: Al’s State Line

Keine Kommentare: