Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007

1993 - BAD BOY


The Night Raiders feat. Mickey Hawks: Screamin’ Mimi Jeanie / Hidi Hidi Hidi / I’m Lost Mickey Hawks with Moon Mullins & his Night Raiders: Bip Bop Boom / Rock And Roll Rhythm The Night Raiders: Cottonpickin’ Steve France with the Hornets: Bad Boy Bobby Roberts with Highpockets Delta Rockets: Big Sandy / She’s My Woman Sonny Deckelman: Born To Lose Jimmy Ford: Don’t Hang Around Here Anymore / You’re Gonna Be Sorry Bobby Lollar with Pete Beaver’s Band: Bad Bad Boy Wayne Williams & the Shure Shots: Red Hot Mama Jimmie Patton: Okie’s In The Pokie / Yah! I’m Movin’ Ray Gentry & the Roving Gamblers: Willie Was A Bad Boy Rodger & Tempests: Bad Bad Way Bill Watkins: Missed The Workhouse Ray Hubbard: Look What I Found Chuck & Gene: Curfew John Amory: Bad Woman Bobby Roberts & the Bad Habits: Hop Skip And Jump Floyd Lee: Go Boy Bill Lehman & the Rock-Itts: Take It Easy, Greasy John McAdams: Is There No Woman For My Love Rod Bernard with Mike Genoveso & the Twisters: All Night In Jail Ty B. & Johnny: Meaner Than An Alligator The Kingbeats: I’ve Been A Bad Bad Boy Portuguese Joe with the Tennessee Rockabillys: Teenage Riot

Keine Kommentare: