Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007

1995 - MEAN MEAN DADDY


Paul Carnes: I’m A Mean Mean Daddy Bobby Edwards: I’m A Long Gone Daddy The Three Ramblers [Vocal By Jerald Boykin]: Walking Talking Baby Doll / If You Call That Love Lee Dorn & his Jets: Rockin’ Daddy Haskell May & the Sundowners: Party Line Glen Cooper: Just Rockin’ / Sugar Mama (Daddy) Curley Millikin & the Sundowners: Rock & Roll Country Boy Jack King: I Just Learned To Rock Sid Silver with Johnny Cuviello Trio: Bumble Rumble Ralph Hodges with the Hodges Brothers Band: Honey Talk Johnny Dove: I Gotta Go Bobo Baxter: Flea Circus Al Barkle: Jump From 6 To 6 Hoyt Stevens & the Tennessee Ramblers: 55 Chevy Curley Griffin: You Gotta Play Fair / I Got Rockin’ On My Mind Bill Browning & his Echo Valley Boys: Sinful Woman Danny Darren & the Drifting Playboys: Fool About You Bill Cox: I Can’t Wait Till Saturday Night Ben Hall & the Country Drifters: Moo Mama Roland (R.A.) Faulk: My Baby’s Gone Bashful Vic Thomas & the Stringbusters: You’re Gonna Change The Hodges Brothers: I’m Gonna Rock Some Too Chandos McRill & the Perryville Melody Boys: Money Lovin’ Woman Bob Dingus: Somebody’s Lovin’ My Baby Lonnie Allen: You’ll Never Change Me Chandos McRill & the Excellons: Poor Me Dallas Wilson & his Western Troubadours: Hi-Steppin’ Daddy

Keine Kommentare: