Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007

1998 - I DREAMED I WAS ELVIS


Sonny Cole & the Rhythm Roamers: I Dreamed I Was Elvis Phil Gray & the Go Boys: Bluest Boy In Town / Pepper Hot Baby / Somebody’s Got My Baby Johnnie Fuller with Candy Man McGuirt and his Band: First Stage Of The Blues Glenn Starks: Gonna Have A Party Bobby Lee: Run Fool Run Gary Middleton: Don’t Be Shy / Pretty Please Jerry Dyke & the Ventells: Mean Woman Blues The Roadrunners [feat. Jim Edgar]: Rains Buddy Love: Heartbreak Hotel Billy Dev-Roe & the Devilaires: Buttercup Joe Hughes: Make Me Dance Little Ant Tracey Pendarvis & the Blue Notes: It Don’t Pay Burrie Manso & the Bonnivilles: My Woman Ronnie Speeks & his Elrods: What Is Your Technique Billy Eldridge with the Fireballs: Half A Heart Mackey Hargett: So Glad You’re Mine The Chavis Brothers: Love Me Baby Rodney Scott: You’re So Square Ronnie Knull & his Rock-A-Kings: GI Blues Dennis Smith: This Little Heart Jack Gillen with the Internationals: Treat Me Nice Jimmy Reagan & the Rhythm Rockers: Lonely Lonely Heart The Recalls: No Reason Rick Bounty: It Will Be Me Jerry Lando with the Rumblers: Put My Mind At Ease Don Ellis & Royal Dukes: Blue Fire Tommy Hammond: Reconsider Baby Ray St. Germain & the Satins: She’s A Square Roger LaRue & his Pals: I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine

Keine Kommentare: