Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007

1996 - WILD MAN


Kenny Smith: Wild Man Robbie Robbins: Hurry Jimmy Wayne & the Galaxies: You Shake Me Don’s Rockers: Moonlight Stroll / You’re Just Right For Me Ricky Coyne & his Guitar Rockers: Rollin’ Pin Mim The Rockin’ Jesters: I Was Too Blind Dennis Wayne: Teenage Boogie Rich Roman: Truly Truly Baby Duane Schurb: Roly Poly The Stripes: Boogie Beat Dappa Smith: China Doll Bob Vidone & the Rhythm Rockers: Frankie And Johnny Pete Cummins & the Redeemers Four: The Surfin’ Freeze The Rhythm Rockets: My Shadow / Lucky Day / The Slide [unissued] Curtis Lee: I Never Knew What Love Could Do / Gotta Have You Weldon Rogers & Wanda Wolfe: Everybody Wants You Ray Hubbard: Sweet Love Harold Shutters & his Rocats: Bunny Honey Rudy Hansen: Saturday Jump Myron Lee [Accompanied By The Caddies]: Peter Rabbit Don Head: Going Strong Groove Joe Poovey: Ten Long Fingers Hugh Friar & the Virginia Vagabonds: I Can’t Stay Mad At You The Houle Brothers: Dream Night Tommy Graham: I Love My Baby Reggie Olson: Looking Waitin’ Searchin’ Hopin’

Keine Kommentare: