Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

2005 - TEEN SCENE VOL. 2


The Moonlighters: Broken Heart Reggie Olson: You Upset Me Lennie Richards & the Nomads: Teem Twist No. 1 Dennis Hunt & his Hunters: So Long, So Lonely, So Blue Charlie J. & the Woolfmen: Love You More Warren Miller: Say You’ll Be True Art Stuart: Fountain Of Love Johnny & the Jays: Lugene Bill Quad: I’ll Stop Crying Paul London: Real Gone Lover Jack Bailey & the Naturals: Your Magic Touch Johnny Guidry: High School Dance Robin Montgomery: You’re 18, I’m 21 Joey & the Impressions: The Week Is Over The Chosen: I’ve Had It The Gems [With Ted McCrae Orchestra]: There’s No One Like My Love / School Rock Rog Winston with the Plaids: Ever Ever True Wayne Handy & the Melody Masters: I Think You Oughta Look Again Danny Dalton: Who’s Gonna Hold Your Hand / Walkin’ The Spindrifts: Belinda Danny & the Nitro-Notes: It’s Quite All Right Al Hartley & the Heartbeats: Ev’ry Little Teardrop Ralph Miranda & Del Toro’s: The Flame The Sounds [feat. Frank Williams]: Judy (I Love You So) Saladin: Wanderin’! Chris Cain: Always Marie Billy Adams: Sleep Baby Sleep Gene Rambo: That’s Why

Keine Kommentare: