Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007

1999 - PARTY CRASHER


The Downbeats [feat. Johnny Amelio]: Jugue Jim McDonald: Let’s Have A Ball Paul Ballenger & the Flares: I Hear Thunder Bill Bell & the Four Unknowns: Little Bitty Girl The Hudson Valley Boys: Stop! I Like It Leon Mach: It’s You I Love / You Hurt Me So The Creepers: Jammin’ Granny Lee Rand: You Know Johnny David: Race With The Devil Fred Carter: Freeloaders Billy Peek: Rock To The Top Johnny Amelio [with Bill Paradis & his Downbeats]: Jo Ann - Jo Ann Eddie Palace & the Herbert Brothers: Kangaroo Ron Volz & the Rockin’ R’s: Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone Grady Lewis: I’ve Got A Feelin’ Bob Baker: Turned On The Ice Charles Senns: Gee Whiz Liz / Dig Me A Crazy Record Jerry & the Capri’s: Dancing Dan Darwin Nelson & the Blaze-Makers: Lazy Lu Gradie O’Neal & the Bella-Tones: Baby Oh Baby / Turkey Neck Stretch Jan Davis: Destination Love Bobbie & Boobie: Teen Age Party The Vice-Roys: Don’t Let Go Angie & the Citations: I Wanna Dance The El’Dorados [Vocal By Johnny Dee]: Linda Lee Lattie Moore & the Emporers: Skinnie Minnie Shimmy Jimmie Lester & his Roc-Kats: Granny Went Rockin’

Keine Kommentare: