Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

2006 - TROUBLE DOLL


Glenna Deve: At The End Of My Rainbow The Tumbleweeds: Truck Driver’s Wife Loretta Thompson: Square From Nowhere Miki Smith: Love Sweet Love / One Way Street Dolly Cooper: Big Rock Inn Terri Dean: You Treat Me Like A Boy Kay Brown: The Teen-Age Hop Jackie Dee: Buddy Penny Candy: Come On Over Merlene Garner: You’re It Calie Bitetti: I’m Gonna Show Him Charlene Arthur & the Knights: Hello Baby Bonnie Bartlett [With Music By Elliot Carpenter]: Bop De Loom Linda Lanni: Soupin’ Up Your Motor Betty Rogers: Hey Good Lookin’ Mitzi Craig: That’s About The South O’ What I Like Myrna Jay: Johnny’s Coming Home The Miller Sisters: Ten Cats Down Patsy Montana: Two Time Love Carmela Rosella with the Palais Royals: Oh, It Was Elvis Bobbie Jean [With Stan Gunn & his Hep Cats]: I Don’t Want A Bunny Or Dolly (I Just Want Elvis Instead) Mary Mazza: Niza Boy Marie La Donna [Orchestra Conducted By Billy Mure]: Bobby Baby (What Am I Gonna Do With You) Betty Jayne & the Teenettes: Tag Along Laura Jean Voss: Boy Next Door Carolyn Bradshaw: Marriage Of Mexican Joe The Nettles Sisters with the Rodeo Tune Wranglers: Real Gone Jive Gloria Belle: Today I Can Smile Renie Hicks with the Aztecs: Real Gone Okie

Keine Kommentare: