Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007

1997 - TEENAGE PARTY


Sonny Knight: Teenage Party Gregg Madden: I Want A Love That’s True Johnny Laury: I Go And Dream Tompall Glaser & the Glaser Brothers: Baby Be Good / I Want You Andy & the Live Wires: You’ve Done It Again Johnny Roberts: My Lovin’ Arms The Temptations: Mad At Love / I Love You / Birds‘n Bees Lowell Knipp: Goofy Little Bug Spic & Span: Summertime Blues Wendell Nye: Trouble Mark Damon with the Jordanaires & Jimmy Duncan’s Orchestra: Party Crashers Doug Beehler: Too Many Times Carl & Norman: We’re Happy Buddy Wayne & the Vi-Dells: What Made Maggie Run Ray King & the Kingsmen: A Date At Eight Dale Thomas & the Bandera Boys: Don’t Wait Don Curtis: Rough Tuff Man Gus Talburt with Estis Ragland & the Rock-A-Billies: I’m In Love Jimmie Tennant & the Tennant Hands: You’re The Beat Within My Heart Randy Fisher [Instrumental By The Sharp Tones]: I’ve Got The Feeling George Darro: Eye’n You Up Vilas Craig & the Vi Counts: My Heart Avon & Rave-Ons: Teen Queen The Blue Notes [feat. Doug Franklin]: Mighty Low Ulysses L. Baxter: Beautiful Woman Rick Johnson & the Chelette Sisters: Enie Menie Johnny & the Jays: Lugene

Keine Kommentare: