Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007

2002 - LIVE IT UP


Danny Roman & the Rock-A-Tones: Bad Girl / Let’s Cut Out Prentis Slade: I Gotta Have You Doyle Wilson: You’re The One For Me / Hey-Hey Stan Randal & the Rock-A-Tears: Be Sweet Johnnie Silvers: Tuff Stuff Al Reed: Top Notch Grade A Olen Bingham: Bayou Queen Vince Maloy: I’ve Been Around Your Door … Before / Hubba Hubba Ding Ding Jerry Dean & the Shades: Walkin’ In My Sleep The Carpenter Brothers: I Had A Date The Stinson Brothers: Diggin’ That Rock N’ Roll Darwin Nelson & the Blaze-Makers: Good Gosh Gerty / Mary Sue / Lazy Lu Vincent Maloy: Flying Love / In Deed I Do Little Pete: KSO Val Air Hop “Uncle” Buck Lite with the Rhythm Rockers: Mr. Ducktail Joe Moon & the Stars Of Note: Live It Up Garrett Williams: Little Darlin’ T. K. Hulin & the Lonely Knights: Baby Be My Steady Bozo Ratliff: Let Me In / Rock Along Time Dart Ward & the Cut-Ups: Q-T-Cute Delbert Trolinder: So We Walked Eddie Palace & the Herbert Brothers: Lollipop Lover Don Perry & the Invadors with the Hi-Tones: I’m Leaving You

Keine Kommentare: