Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007

2000 - ROCKABILLY FEVER


The Echomores [feat. The Voice Of Lee Wagoner]: Little Chick / Cute Chick / What-Cha-Do-In Ray Taylor & the Alabama Pals: My Hamtramck Baby / Conny Lou / Clocking My Card Zeke Clements: I Don’t Like It Denver Duke & Jeffrey Null: Rock & Roll Blues Trice Garner: Lovers Hill Don Wade: Oh Love Don Feger: Date On The Corner / Don’t Be Mad Jeff Johnson: Doin’ My Time Dick Marquis: Walkin’ Around In Circles Mike Miller & Jack Casey and the Star Mountain Boys: Don’t Mess Up My Hair Curtis & the Melody Cowboys: Mr. Blues Don Fowler & the Country Timers: Oklahoma Baby Bob Varney: Stoney Mountain Boogie Tony & Jackie Lamie with the Swing Kings: Wore To A Frazzel / Sunset Blues Lee Voorhies: Load Up My Blues The Franklin Brothers: Oh Laura The Ferrell Brothers with Tony & Ann: Oh Moon Johnny Mac: The Tug Boat Song Art Ontario: Wiggle Walkin’ Boogie Leon Bass: Country Hix’s Joe Kozak with the Frontiersman and the Hale Sisters: Hillbilly Rock Duke & Null: Blue, Blue, Blue Lynn Billingsley with Johnny Cuviello Orchestra: Childhood Boogie Millard Presley & his Presleys: Denominations

Keine Kommentare: