Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007

1999 - TEEN-AGE MAFIA


Jackie Lee Cochran: Pity Me The Rock-A-Tones: One More Chance The Rockin’ R’s: Crazy Baby Chuck Wesley & the Highland Travelers: Baby, Baby, Baby Bill Swing: Messed Up / Intoxicating Blues Barry Etris: I’ve Met My One And Only Amon Greer: Jo Jo Rock And Roll George Ritchie: But In A Million Years Bill Reeder: Till I Waltz Again With You / Remember You’re Mine Bobby Kent & the Kentones: Don’t Go Away Clarence Stacy: Lonely Guy Chuck Johnston & the Jaycees: Sweet Baby Sammy Spencer & the Tilts: Happy Jack Tommy ‘Jim’ Beam: Bay Run Rock [unissued] / Dried Eye Baby [unissued] Angie & the Monocos: Sad As I Can Be Gene Norman & Rocking Rockets: Snaggle Tooth Ann Chuck Johnston: Stop! Baby David Box: I’ve Had My Moments The Keytones [feat. Charlie Herman]: La-Do-Dada The Daarts: Cut Me Up Casanova & the Chants: Geraldine / I Know You Tommy Derek: Lucinder The Rav’ons: Teenage Hop Toby & Ray with the Margilators: Bom Dowa Jerry Coulston & the Jades with the Pacers Band: Go Ask Your Mama The Jiv-A-Tones [Vocal By Dean Stevens]: Fire Engine Baby

Keine Kommentare: